Tuesday, May 16, 2006

On vacation

I'm on vacation right now visiting my parents in Florida. I'll be with them for about a month so I won't be blogging as much as usual.

I'm having the most wonderful time with my parents, this is the first time I've been with them since being born again and wow what fun we are having!! I've spent hours talking to my Dad about the Lord, this is my father's favorite subject and it thrills me to talk with him and share about the Lord. How blessed I am to have a father who is a pastor and I can ask him hundreds of questions about the Lord and learn from his experiences!!

My mother has the most tender heart and spirit and is very in tune with the Holy Spirit, it's so wonderful to talk about what I'm experiencing with her. She's been sharing the stories of my grandparents and how they came to Lord and their struggles and triumps with the Lord.

This is a very special time in my life right now, the Lord is restoring my soul and giving me rest. I feel so alive, so peaceful so LOVED!!!! I'm enjoying going to church with my parents, I'll blog about that later. It's so wonderful to worship the Lord with fellow believers and worship my savor with my mother and father by my side.

My heartfelt prayer; Oh Lord thank you for the wonderful blessings in my life. I'm overwhelmed by all you have given me!!!! Thank you for this time with my parents, a time of rest and worship. Open my heart Lord so I can soak up all you want to teach and show me. Thank you Lord for you mercy and your love!!

No comments: