Thursday, March 23, 2006

Words of wisdom from my Granddaddy

Keep your head and heart in the clouds but keep your feet firmly established on the ground. Jesus in His prayer for His disciples before His leaving them prayed, I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil one. John17:15
(King JamesVersion)

My heartfelt prayer; Thank you Lord for your word and truth. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such godly Grandparents that can help guide and teach me. You have given me such a blessing and I thank you for my family. Lord you have called me here on this earth and I am put here to do your will. Help me Lord. I can't live without you. Keep me humble Lord and teach me. I am ready to listen to you and to follow you. I am ready to die to myself and my flesh and I can only do this with You, because of You. Through you. You died on the cross and shed your blood for me, because I am weak and because I will fail again and again. I am saved because of You and only because of You. It's all about You Lord and I worship you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I know you have heard the old saying, "He is so heavenly minded that he is no earthly good!" Wow is this far from the truth. After reading your blogs tonight I can certainly see that the more "heavenly minded" you get the more "good" happens on earth. So to speak.... This is your cousin Jeri in Jax and I was so excited to hear what has been happening in your life. Pray for us as we will you. Love, Jeri