Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Please read: This dream must be for someone

I don't know who this message is for and I don't think I'll ever know, but God knows and that is what matters.

I had a very strange dream last night that I feel I should blog about. The dream was very long but the part I feel I should share is this:

In my dream I was in heaven surrounded by many saints (Christians) and we were all worshipping the Lord. Everyone was so joyous and it was so wonderful. Words can't describe it well enough. However my spirit felt heaviness, sadness and I looked on as others became so glorious in Christ. I didn't know what was keeping me back. Suddenly God pulled me aside and held me to Him and we sat together and He asked me what was wrong, what was missing. Before I could answer he brought a child to me, it was an infant 10 months old. When I saw this child I cried out, I knew it was an aborted child and the pain of it was so great, it broke my spirit. As I sobbed and cried he gathered me in His arms and He comforted me. He showed me it was all right!! The child is all right! He has this infant and it's ok! The child started crawling and I was so joyous I got down on my hands and knees and crawled with him! I played with him and God was with us and he was laughing.

God wants someone to know that He forgives you and its ok! This child is ok and he's beautiful and he's in the Lords presence!!

I am crying as I type this because I feel His love SO strongly for whoever this is meant for, He loves you so much and wants you to be whole in HIM!

1 comment:

Kristy Dykes said...

Wow, I felt like crying too, Jennifer. What a beautiful experience. There are many women who need to hear those words of comfort and encouragement. Thank you for posting your dream.
Love, Mom