Thursday, April 27, 2006

God is rocking my world!

Yesterday the Lord showed me something that has rocked my world and shaken me down to my core. He healed me in a way that only He could do, something so deep and so private that it could ONLY have been Him. He revealed Himself to me, He spoke to me and when I obeyed and followed Him, He blessed me in a way that I never thought He could or would. I am still in deep shock, shock at the miracle and shocked at the depth of His love for me. He touched me to show me His love.

Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you believe in supernatural power? Do you believe He will give us supernatural power? What is this power, what kind of power? I believe with pure faith His power is limitless! I'm talking moving mountains kind of power.

In Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Do you believe we are in a spiritual battle? YES WE ARE!! Ephesians 6:11-13 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

I don't believe God would put us in the middle of a spiritual battle without any weapons! I believe He will give us mighty power when we ask, when we believe and when we claim it!

God isn't about going to church on Sunday, sitting in the pew and saying a few amens and see ya next Sunday (which has been me most of my life.) WE ARE IN A SPIRITUAL BATTLE! It's time to wake up world and nonbelievers, clue in and fight the good fight!

There is a whole lot going on behind the scenes and I'm amazed at the power the deceiver has! He has blinded the world to the truth! They can't see true love! I can't believe I was so blind to not see it before when I was told many times, it seems so clear now.

If the deceiver has so much power then how much more we have with Him in us! 1 John 4:4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

I'm ready to wake up and tap into that power He promises! I'm ready to fight the good fight!! Are you with me???!!!

1 comment:

Diane Viere said...

Yes, I believe in the supernatural!

It was great visiting your blog today and feeling your enthusiasm and gratitude for the extraordinary touch you received from God!

:) Diane