Saturday, April 15, 2006

GOD HAVE MERCY I CRY!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 13:6-9 NLT Then Jesus used this illustration: "A man planted a fig tree in his garden and came again and again to see if there was any fruit on it, but he was always disappointed. Finally, he said to his gardener, "I've waited three years, and there hasn't been a single fig! Cut it down. It's taking up space we can use for something else." "The gardener answered, "Give it one more chance. Leave it another year, and I'll give it special attention and plenty of fertilizer. If we get figs next year, fine. If not, you can cut it down.

OH GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY HOME!! Oh God I cry out to you to have mercy, I beg and plead for your mercy Lord!! Don't cut the fig tree down yet, leave it another year and give it one more chance, oh Lord give me a chance to give it special attention and plenty of fertilizer. Oh Lord I beg you. My soul is filled with sorrow and despair. I beg for mercy on my husband's soul. I call out his name and claim him for YOU Lord!!!

Luke 3:9 NLT Even now the ax of God's judgement is poised, ready to sever your roots. Yes, every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire."

Oh God have mercy!!!! My soul cries out to you for your wonderful mercy!! Save my home Lord!!! Oh Lord when I look through Christ's eyes I see such beauty, such potential. Hear my cry!

My heartfelt prayer; Oh Lord I pray that your will be done in my home. I choose you Lord and I will follow you no matter if it costs me my marriage, my home, my security. I nail it all to the cross Lord, I give it to you. Yet I ask for your tender mercy Lord! Oh God have mercy! It's all I pray for Lord, your will be done and your tender mercy on my home.

No comments: