Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I get it!!

Or at least I think I do.

I've been out of town the past weekend. We flew to Miami with my husband's brother and wife and their two kids. It was a short trip but a lot of fun.

We flew into Miami at night and I had a window seat. There to my left was a huge crescent moon, I felt like I could reach out and touch it.

Something about this moon touched me and I began to worship the Lord thanking Him for such beauty. What an awesome God He is!

And then I saw it. The Miami coastline. It was AMAZING. Just beautiful. SO many lights. Thousands and thousands of little dots for miles.

And then I thought of all the souls down there. And then I understood. Imagine this: imagine all of those souls turning away from their self and turning toward God and with one voice worshiping Him. Adoring Him.

Wow!

It's what He wants!

As I looked down I wondered how many souls were worshiping Him at that moment, and I joined my voice with theirs. What an awesome God He is. Really there are no words to describe Him.

I'll never forget that moment, flying over so many people and looking down and feeling like I was getting a view that God gets. I can't wait for the harvest. For the time when the weeds are swept up and burned and all that's left behind is the wheat. And every soul on earth is made pure and righteous through Christ and we all worship Him the way we were made to!

No comments: