Friday, July 28, 2006

Oh, what a beautiful scripture!!!

2 Corinthians 2:14-16 14But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. 15For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. 16To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?

Oh wow! How beautiful is that! To think we are the sweet and wonderful aroma of Christ! How pleasing, how wonderful that must be to the Father!

I read that and I want to praise Him, I want to put all aside and fall down on my face and worship Him. I want the sweet aroma of Christ to envelope me, to seep into me. I want to please the Father. I want to praise Him with my heart made so pure and clean with the aroma of Christ flowing through me.

As I read this scripture the words flow into my heart like a gushing river, it revives me. It enlivens me. It excites me. It thrills me.

What could be more thrilling than to think of the sweet aroma of Christ surging through me and up to the Father. Oh how much He loves us and delights in us!!!!

My heartfelt prayer; Thank you God for creating me. Thank you for making me so I can know you and experience how WONDERFUL your love feels. To experience you, to experience your love is so fulfilling! You are awesome! You're everything I need and want.

2 comments:

It's me, T.J. said...

Stumbled upon your blog here.

Glad you are back with God.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!