Friday, July 07, 2006

Feeling so behind

Sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in a million directions and no matter which way I go I can never do enough.

My 2 year has been sick for 12 days with a stomach bug, now I've got it and well if it's not one thing it's another!

But hey that's life!!!

With two little ones under my care life is BUSY!!! I wish I had more time to work on this blog, so many times I write blogs in my head but just can't find the time to get on here and post it.

From early in the morning until late at night somebody or something needs tending to.

I think I'm going to start posting TWO DAYS A WEEK. If I can do more I will but for now TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS will have new posts. This will be my goal.

In August my 2 year old starts back to preschool and I'll have more time then to post. Right now when I'm online she's wondering the house usually getting into trouble! Think of drawing on the walls and multi toilet flushes with lots of paper!

My heartfelt prayer; Thank you Lord for these little children you've given me. You have blessed me so richly with two beautiful and healthy babies. I enjoy them so much, they bring me such joy and laughter. Dear Lord, sometimes I feel so pulled in different directions, so many times I want to read your word yet somebody needs feeding or cleaning. I want you to be first in my life yet right now you've given me a responsibility that takes lots of time and patience. Help me Lord to remain faithful to what is important in this life. Give me strength Lord to do all you've called me to do. Thank you, in Jesus name amen!

No comments: