Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WANTED!!!

If only my husband knew how special he is to the living God. How much he is desired and wanted by Him.

I'm amazed at the presistance of the Holy Spirit for my husband's soul. He just won't give up even when I feel like giving up. The Holy Spirit just won't let go.

The Spirit has clearly being speaking to me and breathing one word into my heart: INTERCEDE. A fresh desire has been born in my heart and what an amazing feeling when my spirit and the Holy Spirit become one as we join together in crying out to the Father.

It makes me wonder just what the Father has in store for my husband! Clearly he is wanted!

Romans 8:26-27 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

No comments: