Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just WHAT is she doing up there?

I don't know why my mom was taken from us.

I don't know why she didn't live to 100 like we all thought she would. But I believe there IS a reason.

I like to imagine what she's doing up there, what that reason is. I think she's up in heaven writing.

Revelation 20:12 (New International Version)
12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.


When I found this verse I felt like it confirmed to me the reason why she was taken. The Bible clearly mentions books, then the book of life. It doesn't say (that I've found) who the author of all those books are. Our lives are being recorded in books and somebody has to write that.

Could it be that she's writing up there? Of course I really don't know, but something tells me she isn't just sitting up there on a cloud floating around. She wouldn't stand for that! She never sat and just did nothing! ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES...I agree...she's probably hand writing pages for the Lord! Whether it's a continuation of her own expressions or instructions being given by the Lord for His Accounts to be written...Kristy is doing a ''Great Job''...as always.

Love to you Jennifer...and the family always is on our prayer list.

Friends...are special:
Darlene Allen
South Carolina

Kate said...

Yes, Love to you, Jennifer, and Julie, and your cute kiddos.

This must be an absolutely awful time for you--but you will get through it!

I especially pray that the changes in your dad's life will not cause any undue pain for you.

Love,

Kate.

THOMBU1 said...

I am sure she is looking down smiling at you and your family with a love and pride as she observes the blessings that your lives have been to all those fortunate enough to have crossed your paths. May you have a blessed and Happy New Year.
tom

B. J. Robinson said...

What beautiful thoughts and precious memories. God couldn't have chosen anyone better than Kristy to write for Him. I hope she's writing her heart out just as she did here on earth. How appropriate for you to be reborn through the reading of a novel, since that's the very reason Kristy wrote her stories, hoping to save others, and her daughter was saved through one. I hope you'll visit my blog at http://barbarajrobinson.blogspot.com/. I love the title and reason for yours. I've kept up with Kristy's blog for over a year, and I recently discovered yours. Do you mind if I add yours to my blog list? I have your mother's on my list.

Blessings and prayers,
Barb

Jennifer said...

Barb, Thanks for all your beautiful comments! I'm honored for you add my blog to your list. I can't wait to read your blog and get to know you better.